Thank you so much, https://thelizziesjournal.wordpress.com/ for nominating me! Please check out her blog!
This award was created by: https://idealinspiration.blog/
1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their site
2) Answer your nomination’s questions
3) Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
4) Notify the nominees by commenting or letting them know through social media
5) List the rules and display the award logo in your blog post.
6) Provide a link to the award creator. Done
Questions by Lizzie:
1. Name your favorite book and the author.
This is very hard to answer, there are just too many! But some of my favorites are Jane Austen, J.R.R Tolkien, Isaac Asimov, and Lucy Maud Montgomery.
2. What misconceptions about writers have you encountered in your journey so far?
I am not sure maybe, that people think that authors don’t have a “life,” and that is the reason why they write about people who do. Which may be true for some authors, but from my experience that is not true.
3. What keeps you going long after you think you can’t?
Probably, taking deep breaths, and thinking motivating thoughts.
4. What are your thoughts on the saying, “love is blind”.
I have never been in love myself. *awkward cough* so I don’t really have a lot of thoughts on the saying, but I do believe that love can be blind.
5. What/who do you love most in your life and why?
My family, because they are my everything and support group.
My nominees: (I am only nominating two people because the other bloggers I wanted to nominate are not active on their blogs during the summer).
My questions for my nominees:
1: What is the most inspiring thing in your life?
2: What author inspires you the most?
3: If you could live in one place for the rest of your life where would it be?
4: What are your thoughts on music today?
5: What are your thoughts on fashion today?
Well that’s it!