I was so tired when it turned midnight so I went straight to bed and forgot to make a Happy New Year post, oh well. But happy 2020 ya’ll!
Can’t wait for 2020!
I know this is late, oh well. So i hope ya’ll had an amazing Christmas!
Oh and I hope ya’ll have a great new year!
I didn’t get a reply but when I searched RPC this time it got me to the order download area, which is a good thing! It means it’s working for me, please search RPC and let me know if it’s working for you too?
I emailed RPC telling them about the issue, I will let you guys know when I get a response.
Thank you to all my amazing followers for staying with me, I can’t believe this blog has gone so far!
Thank you again!
Thank you Kaili for nominating me here is a link to her blog please check it out!
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Finally 7 interesting facts about me.
1: I am a competitive swimmer
2: like makeup, especially eye makeup.
3: I ski forty times a year.
4: I can’t stand Riverdale and HighSchool Musical 2.
5: I have hyper flexible shoulders when I swim butterfly.
6: I’ve done musical theater, and I was horrible at it.
7: Finally I love Jane Austen.
Thanks again Kaili for nominating me!
Thank you Roselynn and Digstar for nominating me!
Here are the links to their blogs!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate four bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 10 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
Questions from Roselynn
- What is the most annoying thing you like to do to your siblings? Tickle them.
- Which would you rather eat: a pie with cheese on it or ice cream with ketchup in it? Pie with cheese since there are savory pies.
- If you had to do one of these things every day, which would you choose? Walk a hundred miles on legos or eat a sandwich with fried cockroaches in it? Walk on lego since no one said I can’t wear shoes. XD
- Would you rather have no ears or no eyes? No ears, since I can learn sign language to communicate.
- Would you prefer to smile for the whole day or frown for the whole day? Smile.
- Do you think push-ups are easier or mountain climbers? Pushups, duh!
- If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what movie would that be? Maybe Pride and Prejudice.
- How many donuts have you eaten in a row before? ten.
- Which do you prefer, coffee or tea? Tea, since there is variety.
- Do you think these are hard questions or easy questions? Easy.
Questions from Digstar
- What is your favorite meme? (post it if you can!)
- What is your favorite pokemon? (just say Garbodar if you don’t like ANY) I don’t know either. XD
- Do you think Pixar, despite being owned by Disney, would make more money on movies then Disney? Yes, Disney sucks. XD
- Following the last question what is your favorite Pixar and Disney movie? Incredibles 1 and Bambi
- Rounding up the Disney & Pixar questions, which one do you like better? Pixar.
- Is chocolate overrated? Yes and no. XD
- Is Nougat underrated? nope
- When chocolate and nougat is mixed together, is it beautiful? I have never tried it so I don’t know.
- Do you think I should use the papyrus font to finish to right with for my next blog post? No
- What is your favorite font? (answer in your favorite font, I dare ya ) Century Gothic. XD
1: Favorite type of potato chips?
2: Best chocolate brand to you?
3: A clothing brand you hate but still buy from?
4: Your favorite clothing brand that you never buy from?
5: Worst genre of music?
6: Who’s a singer you don’t like but still listen to?
7: White, Milk, or Dark Chocolate?
8: What meme do you relate to the most at the moment?
9: Worst movie of all time?
10: And did you enjoy these questions?
Thank you Abi Lyn for nominating me!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you (Done!)
2. Answer the 10 questions the blogger gave you
3. Nominate four bloggers who deserve the award
4. Create 10 original questions for the nominees to answer
5. Let them know they’ve been nominated
1. Do you think you’ll get a tattoo when you are older? Nope.
2. What is your favorite day of the week? The weekend.
3. What book has made an some sort of impact on you? God, there are so many! The bible and Power of Positive Thinking.
4. What is something that embarrasses you that your parents or siblings do? When my sisters start doing tik tok dances to trigger me.
5. If you were stranded on an island and could only have three things, what would they be? A knife, a bible, and a flint.
6. Favorite quote? “Difficult Roads often lead to beautiful destinations.”
7. What would your dream job(s) be? Geologist.
8. If you could travel to one country and stay there for a week for free, where would you go? Japan.
9. What is the hardest thing you can cook or bake? Probably cream buns and donuts.
10. What language would you most like to learn? Japanese, I can speak it a little and I understand it but I can’t read or write it.
My Questions to Nominees.
1: What’s a career that you never want to do.
2: How many siblings do you have?
3: If you traveled the world, what destination you must visit?
4: Favorite type of insect. XD
5: If you could open a small store right now what would you sell?
6: What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
7: Which holiday is better, Christmas or New Years?
8: The funniest meme you have ever heard?
9: Do you like or dislike memes?
10: Finally if you could buy any pet would it be?
Have fun! And thank you Abi Lyn!
Thank you Schalin for tagging me!
. What’s your favorite TV show quote? “I’m Sorry for intruding.” “Then Don’t” Kim’s Convenience.
2. What’s the funniest quote you have ever heard? “I finally realized it. People are prisoners of their phones, that’s why they are called cellphones.”
3. What’s your favorite book quote? “Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself” Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets.
4. What’s your favorite commercial quote? I don’t really pay attention to commercials.
5. What’s your least favorite quote someone has said? There are too many so I cannot remember.
6. What is one quote you can relate to on a deep level? “I set my alarm early so that I have time to lie in bed and be sad about having to get up.”
People I am Tagging
Questions for the people I tagged.
1: What is the worst quote you have ever heard?
2: A quote you always say to your friends?
3: What is the most annoying and repeated quote you have ever heard from a movie?
4: Your favorite quote from a song?
5: Your favorite quote by an author?
6: Finally, your favorite quote from Alice and Wonderland.
Oh dear I forgot to mention the rules.
Now here are the rules.
Thank the person that tagged you.
List the rules
Tag other people and ask them as many questions as you like.
Tell them you nominated and post the Favorite Quotes Tag picture.